top of page

Träningsgrupp

Offentlig·50 medlemmar

Mohammedan v NEROCA live online 24 December 2023

10:54Club Official and NEROCA FC in Kalyani as the sides could not be separated at the end of the 90 minutes! Watch the extended highlights here!

Mohammedan - NEROCA, 24.12.2023 - H2H stats, results, 16 hours ago — I-League: Mohammedan - NEROCA. Find the Mohammedan v NEROCA head-to-head record, latest results, odds comparison and I-League standings. In the Over Under 2. 5 market Mohammedan in the last 5 matches got over 2. 5 goals in 1 match, and under 2. 5 goals in 4 matches. Mohammedan have scored 6 goals in the last 5 matches and conceded 2 goals. In the last 5 matches NEROCA have won 1 match, 0 ended in a draw and they have lost 4 matches. As far as both teams to score goes in the last 5 matches NEROCA have 4 matches with a Yes in both teams have scored, and 1 match with a No in both teams to score. In the Over Under 2. 5 market NEROCA in the last 5 matches got over 2. 5 goals in 5 matches, and under 2. 5 goals in 0 matches. These facts should all be considered to place a successful bet on this match. Our match preview predictions are fully researched and provided in good faith but no profits are guaranteed. Betting Tips Today is a method used in sports betting, to predict the outcome of football matches by means of statistical tools. Key Information In the last 5 matches Mohammedan have won 3 matches, 2 ended in a draw and they have lost 0 matches. As far as both teams to score goes in the last 5 matches Mohammedan have 2 matches with a Yes in both teams have scored, and 3 matches with a No in both teams to score. Mohammedan SC vs Neroca FC Live Stream & Results 24 in 8 hours — Learn How to Watch Mohammedan SC vs Neroca FC Football Live Stream Online on 24 December 2023 13:30, See Match Results and Teams H2H Stats ... Mohammedan SC vs NEROCA FC | I-League 2022 | Live Match Mohammedan SC vs NEROCA FC | I-League 2022 | Live MatchYouTube · FOOTBALL IN PIECES2K+ views · 1 year ago YouTube · FOOTBALL IN PIECES YouTube · FOOTBALL IN PIECES 2:20:03 Mohammedan vs NEROCA Prediction - Betting Tips TodayMohammedan vs NEROCA 13:3024 Dec India I-League(Naihati Stadium Naihati) Match Forecast Mathematical Prediction Analysis for this India I-League game:Mohammedan meets NEROCA in a match of a round in India I-League this at 13:30 GMT. Statistics predict a full time result of 3:0. The winner is likely to be Mohammedan. The Analysis suggest Over 2. 5 goals in this match. And a No for both teams to score. The match prediction to the football match Mohammedan vs NEROCA in the India I-League compares both teams and includes match predictions the latest matches of the teams, the match facts, head to head (h2h), goal statistics, table standings. Mohammedan – NEROCA: Live score, updates and head Match Mohammedan vs NEROCA 2:0 in the I-League 2nd Division (1/27/2017): Live score, stream, statistics match & H2H results on Tribuna.com. Mohammedan SC vs NEROCA FC - YouTube Mohammedan SC vs NEROCA FC - YouTubeYouTube · Indian Football20.3K+ views · 1 year ago YouTube · Indian Football YouTube · Indian Football 6:03 3 key moments 3 key moments  in this video in this video

Om

Välkommen till gruppen! Här kan du träffa andra träningsintr...
bottom of page