top of page

Träningsgrupp

Offentlig·50 medlemmar

Fenerbahçe VS Galatasaray live match 24 December 2023 Livestream TV

3 days ago — ⚡ Prediction. It certainly seems that Galatasaray will need to be at their best to get a goal against a Fenerbahçe lineup who will most ...

Fenerbahce vs. Galatasaray FREE LIVE STREAM (4/10/22) Apr 10, 2022 — Fenerbahce vs. Galatasaray FREE LIVE STREAM (4/10/22): Watch Turkey Super Lig online | Time, USA TV, channel · Verizon Fios · Comcast Xfinity ... Fenerbahçe vs Galatasaray Fenerbahçe vs Galatasaray | BigSoccer Forum I alluded to this at another thread but thought I'll open one about the same subject. Give me a little bit of a background about these two. So what is it about these two that have the fans hating each other? Are the two from the same side of the Bosphorus or from different sides and does that matter as to the rivalry? What do the colours actually mean? How hard are the fans, meaning do they like to fight each other a lot, some serserilik? (Sorry. My Turkish isn't good) Perhaps some Gala fans snuck in the match that night and made the trouble. j/k During the last years of Ottoman Empire, English people in Izmir and Istanbul started playing football here. And then they founded the Istanbul league. The founder of galatasaray explains the mission of the team as: Playing like the English, and beat the non-turkish teams. The team was established in 1905 as the first Turkish football team in Turkey. Back then, the only people who played football were English ( they were playing their games in the pitch which is now Sukru Saracoglu- Fenerbahces stadium) and some of the students in galatasaray highschool came together with Ali Sami Yen as their leader and made a team. First they thought some names like ' Gloria' or ' Audace' but they decided that they should use their schools name. The schools name comes from the location which the school was in: Galata. Galatasaray 3-0 Fenerbahce (Jan 8, 2023) Final Score Game summary of the Galatasaray vs. Fenerbahce Turkish Super Lig game, final score 3-0, from January 8, 2023 on ESPN.

Om

Välkommen till gruppen! Här kan du träffa andra träningsintr...
bottom of page