top of page

Träningsgrupp

Offentlig·53 medlemmar

Today: Brisbane Bullets v Adelaide 36Ers live watch 24/12/2023

Adelaide 36ers - Brisbane Bullets game starts on Dec 24, 2023 at 3:00:00 AM UTC. Follow the game on Sofascore with live scores and statistics.

“It’s really going to be how we come out and approach the game – not getting lost in the results of winning four in a row. We need to go there with a workmanlike attitude, hit the road and get another road win. ” Former NBA big man Aron Baynes didn’t feature last time around but will be a massive addition for the Bullets, with top draft prospect Alex Sarr likely to spend plenty of time on him. Sarr scored 12 points, won three rebounds, had two steals and two blocks against the Taipans to continue his eye-catching season. "It’s about getting ourselves right and feeling good about ourselves for 40 minutes. "I believe in this group, I've always preached that. We were playing well at the beginning of the season and in the pre-season, we're just not playing well right now as a group so we work on and practice with the mentality that we will get out of it. " The Wildcats have a full roster to pick from against the Bullets with import Kristian Doolittle getting through his return from a knee injury against the 36ers on Saturday and guard Kyle Zunic (foot) also available. “All over the NBL there is a lot of physicality. It helps me to grow in my game, ” Sarr said ahead of his Baynes battle. Superstar Bryce Cotton has returned to his brilliant best in the past four games, hitting 20-plus points in each of them including a season-high 37 against New Zealand last week. Game Details Who: Perth Wildcats vs Brisbane Bullets When: 5pm WST Saturday 18 November Where: Nissan Arena Watch: Live on ESPN via Kayo or Foxtel Opposition watch The Bullets have won three of their last five matches to sit on a 5-6 record. Brisbane will still be without hamstrung guard Shannon Scott but have welcomed back several stars since they last beat the Wildcats. DrinkWise game preview - Round 8: Perth Wildcats v Brisbane BulletsThe Wildcats haven’t lost a game since the injury-hit Bullets stunned them at RAC Arena last month in the height of a four-game losing run. Brisbane led by as much as 20 points that night before winning 84-79 as the Wildcats slumped to 2-5. Superstar Bryce Cotton put the onus on himself to be better and get the team back on track, but Rillie said it wasn’t just up to him. "When you have a great expectation of yourself, you’re always going to reflect inwardly. Bryce certainly does that. I certainly do that, " Rillie said. "What I do know is the way we apply our craft, I think it’s successful. Is it an uncomfortable place when you’re not performing at the level? Absolutely. But the belief is there. "We certainly have to be more mindful of helping Bryce to get out of this. He just can’t take ownership of it himself. That’s unfair on himself to do that. " Game Details Who: Perth Wildcats vs Brisbane Bullets When: 6. DrinkWise preview: Round 5 - Perth Wildcats v Brisbane BulletsAfter back-to-back away losses to Sydney and Adelaide respectively, the Wildcats return to the venue they’ve won two of their three contests this season. Rillie felt Perth had been good in patches over the past few games but needed to put it together for longer to beat the Bullets. "Everyone tells us how good and how talented we are and I’ve got to trust what I feel with this group, " Rillie said. Rillie said it was important not to get caught up in their current four-game winning streak, the longest current streak of any NBL club, ahead of another big test. “We need to keep getting better. We’ve got another opportunity on Saturday against a team that came here and embarrassed us, ” Rillie said after his team's win over Cairns at RAC Arena on Thursday night. “I want our team to continue to play the way we have been. Our first half – if we let Brisbane get nine offensive rebounds and we turn it over eight times, they’ll hurt us. Adelaide 36ers vs Brisbane Bullets » Predictions, Odds, Live stream; Who will win? Watch. Adelaide 36ers vs. Brisbane Bullets. Bet365. Live Stream. Register here; Watch now live without ads! Verified Legal Live ... Brisbane Bullets vs Adelaide 36ers Brisbane Bullets vs Adelaide 36ers. Sunday, January 7 1:30pm AEDT. Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre. V. Watch on ESPN ...

Om

Välkommen till gruppen! Här kan du träffa andra träningsintr...
bottom of page